Please email email@example.com with your interest/availability for volunteering in any of the positions listed below.
- Welcome & Check-in – Welcome guests as they arrive, check them in and let the greeter know which reserved table they are at. 2 Volunteers Needed
- Greeter – Show guests to their table and point out the silent auction area and sponsor videos. 3 Volunteers Needed
- Server – Help to set up and serve buffet style food. Must be masked and wear safety gloves. 4 Volunteers Needed
- Set up & Decorate – Arrive 2 hours before the Banquet to set the room and decorate. 4 Volunteers Needed
- Clean up – Stay after to help clean up the space. We’ll take as many as we get for this area
- Silent Auction Coordinator – Organize, plan, receive items and run the Silent Auction. This person is basically the administrative lead for the silent auction and will work closely with Celeste and our banquet planning team to lead and plan that portion of the event. 1 Volunteer Needed.
- Solicitor – Ask business partners in the community to donate items or services to our Silent Auction. You will receive thank you letters to give directly to each business for their tax purposes upon collection of the items. Collect the item or gift certificate from the business, give them their letter on the spot, and turn in all collected items to the coordinator. 3-5 Volunteers Needed.
- Organizer – Assist the Silent Auction Coordinator with set up and display of items at the Banquet. Assist with running the silent auction at the Banquet. Assist coordinator as needed prior to the banquet.1 Volunteer Needed.